Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I promise after this ranting entry my mood will literally be better,I hope.

-

We headed home even before the clock strike 12. yeah that's it.there goes my christmas(....) but before that we headed to his aunty house supposedly I thought it would be a blast..but no no.. it wasn't to my highest but disappointment.

Finally I realised what's so amazing bout this 25(th)? Aren't they plain digits which simplify another day, it's not true that I forgot bout its significant...but it's not powerful enough to withstand all & all.

I observed people after people.. what they did on this particular occasion. everyone is still doing the mundane stuffs or was it cos I did not hit town or any places which you can see human traffic.... therefore am feeling this emo whatever it was, I can't deny that this is the only year whereby I received the most gifts from all over.. Still........ the feeling isn't at its highest peak... Even mediacorp is having their own stuffs than being concern on the public.. maybe 31st will even be better.. that's at least what I promised Cecilia.. well girl, we'll let it happen alright? :)

No comments: